Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Flower Canopy


I am so super pumped about this canopy. I sooo copied it from PBK, and am very happy with how well it turned out. S.R.'s room is going to be so saaweet when the hubs gets this one hung. It was "fairly" simple to assemble, but may be for the intermediate sewer, as there were a few tight seams. PBK sells this for $99(w/o shipping) and I was able to accomplish this bad boy for about $45. Not too shabby, if I do say so myself. I found some cute little butterflies at Hobby Lobby that were 50% off this week. They will be "perched" on the canopy. I already have the paint color picked out for her room, but I still have to purchase it. Looking forward to finishing up S.R.'s room. It's sooo girly, and I am sooo in love with it!!

5 comments:

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips

love it!! I'm in the middle of trying to get all the bedrooms done before our new one makes an appearance. So many ideas, so little time and energy.
Can't wait to see what you do next in her room!

Deanna said... Best Blogger Tips

LOVE it!

Deanna said... Best Blogger Tips

Oh you should of done a pic by pic tutorial. I totally could of hooked you up on some crafty sites! :)

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips

Hi! I also love the Pottery Barn Kids canopy! I made one too and wrote up a full tutorial with photos of the steps. I call it my Fairy Princess Canopy.

Http://naptimemeanscrafttime.blogspot.com

Auntie M said... Best Blogger Tips

Where is your link? It's not appearing