Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Wallets for Flood Victims

 I told you about a week or so ago that I wanted to make a few wallets with the left over fabric for the grad gifts. I also said that I wanted to sell them and send the proceeds to the Red Cross. Well here they are. I decided to name them after the grads that I initially made them for.
The Carley:
Sold.
Here is the inside:
The Jessica:
With Bow or with Flower
The Ashley:
With ruffles
The Samantha:
with bow or ruffle
All wallets come with a cash pocket and 6 slots for credit/debit/store cards. I am selling them for $20 each, with FREE shipping. What is pictured is what I have to offer. If there is enough interest, then I will consider taking special orders. I accept paypal, and have the  "Buy It Now" Buttons on the top left of this page ready for purchase. I have also included a "Donate" Button if you don't want a wallet, and are only interested in helping the flood victims.(Hopefully I did it right:o)) If you have any questions, just click the Email button, and send me a message. I will reply as soon as possible.
ALL proceeds will go to the American Red Cross for the flood victims of Nashville, TN.
***************
The sale of these wallets will end on May23rd.

1 comments:

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips

I will take the carly