Monday, April 15, 2013

Wash, Rinse, Repeat-Free Bathroom Printables

Here are the bathroom printables I promised. I have wanted to use the old phrase from the back of a shampoo bottle "wash, rinse, repeat" for quite some time now, but I was waiting for the right fonts to come along. I have fallen in love with all of the chalkboard fonts available. I think they are so fun, and they look really cool. 
I found exactly what I was looking for at A Nest of Posies, and played around with the fonts until I got the prints just right. I am so excited with the results, and happy to share. They are set to print as a 5x7. 
To download each print, just click on the names below.


Enjoy:o)

To see the full bathroom reveal, click here

Partying Here:
Six Sister's Stuff



1 comments:

Alexis AKA MOM said... Best Blogger Tips

What a fun printable. I love the frames and it all!!